10 Tips to Get Rid of Acne
by A Titan
As teenagers, we go through a lot of trouble with pimples. From stress to hormones, we develop little evil friends that grow on our skin. This is not something we can control completely, but we can help fix the severity of the problem. Pimples are completely normal especially when you are a teenager, but it never hurts to try to get rid of them. Here are some cheap and easy ways to get rid of pimples, as fast as possible…
•Using white toothpaste as a spot treatment is one of the best ways to get rid of acne. With this method you should be cautious; the chemicals might burn your skin.
•Apply aloe Vera gel to your area to reduce redness and swelling.
• Skin care regimes can get expensive. Why not make a DIY skin mask with ingredients you can find in your kitchen? From banana to oatmeal, try using anything you can find and turn it into a face mask. Just don't forget to Google if it's save for your skin first.
• Use an ice pack to reduce swelling. This trick is super easy and cheap.
• This is common sense, but exercise keeps your body and skin healthy, just make sure you get a nice clean shower after every workout. Showers keep oil production low and rinses dead skin cells. This is one of the best gift you can give to your skin
• Eating healthy can benefit your skin in so many ways. Foods that are highly processed or oily can increase the amount of pimples you have. As hard as it is to stay away from those junk foods, think about your skin and health
•drinking lots and lots of water (at least 8 glasses each day) is the key to success. This may seem like the easiest task to do, but it's also the easiest to forget. Water helps detoxify your skin and your skin will look more clear and radiant when it’s hydrated
• Stress is one of the causes of pimples. You can't help stress, but try taking a break or spending time with your friends and family. Do the things you love to do and take a break from schoolwork. Those 10 minutes will make you feel refreshed and will make your day so much better
• If you are one of those people who are always on their phones , wipe and clean your phone screen to absorb the dirt and bacteria that will touch your cheek the next time you talk to someone on the phone
• Don't overuse a lot of products and stress over your pimples. Try ignoring it and remember only you care so much about your pimples more than anyone and they are really no big deal